The new Series 641 Air Velocity Transmitter is the ideal instrument for monitoring air flow. This transmitter uses a heated mass flow sensor which allows for precise velocity measurements at various flow rates and temperatures. The 641’s 16 field selectable ranges provides it the versatility to be selected for several air flow applications. The optional LED produces a complete, low-cost solution for local indication of air flow.
- Exhaust Stack Flow Monitoring
- Air Control in Drying Processes
- HVAC Air Velocity Measurements
- Fan Supply and Exhaust Tracking
- Clean Room Fresh Air Supply
- Ensure Proper Lab Hood Exhaust Flow Rates