Advanced Sensors is excited to announce the release of a new generation of Telaire CO2 transmitters targeting indoor air quality and energy conservation applications.
The Ventostat® T8031 duct mount CO2 transmitter offers accuracy and versatility at an affordable price. This exceptional product line touts an unobtrusive form factor that is easy to install, simple to use, and remains accurate over the expected life of the device using Telaire’s patented ABC Logic™ (Automatic Background Calibration) technology.
- One of the smallest in-duct CO2 transmitters on the market.
- Simple installation (mounting hardware and instructions included).
- Ideally suited for OEM manufacturers that must accommodate smaller < 6 inch (15.2 cm) HVAC return air ducts.
- Offers standard 0-10 volt output.
- Patented absorption infrared/gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact, low-cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Gas permeable, water-resistant diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Lifetime calibration guarantee.