Rugged and reliable the Series V4 Flotect® flow switch operates automatically to protect equipment and pipeline systems against damage from reduction or loss of flow. The V4 is time tested being installed in thousands of pipelines and processing plants around the world. A unique magnetically actuated switching design gives superior performance. There are no bellows, springs, or seals to fail. Instead, a free-swinging vane attracts a magnet within the solid metal switch body, actuating a snap switch by means of a simple lever arm.
- Protects pumps, motors and other equipment against low or no flow
- Controls sequential operation of pumps
- Automatically starts auxiliary pumps and engines
- Stops liquid cooled engines, machines and processing when coolant flow is interrupted
- Shuts down burner when air flow through heating coil fails
- Controls dampers according to flow