The Series 626 Pressure Transmitters possess a highly precise 0.25% full scale accuracy piezo-resistive sensor contained in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X stainless steel general purpose housing or cast aluminum conduit housing.
The Dwyer Series 628 Pressure Transmitters are ideal for OEM's with 1% full scale accuracy sensors. The transmitter is also available in the general purpose stainless steel housing and the cast aluminum conduit housing.
The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the Series 626 and 628 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 626 and 628 are available in absolute and pressure ranges with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- CompressorsPumping Systems
- Irrigation System Pressure
- Fire Pump Control Pressure
- Industrial Process Monitoring
- Refrigerant Line Pressures on Air Handlers when used with optional Refrigerant Valve Depressor
- Trash Compaction Equipment